Dentistry Where We
Partner With You
To Put Your Needs First
To minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission Hawksburn Village Dental has restricted our practice to emergency dental treatment only for the foreseeable future.
If you are in pain or have a dental emergency, please call us on 0438230932.
We will resume normal services once advised that it is safe to do so.
The team at Hawksburn Village Dental
COVID-19 – We Take Your Health Very Seriously
As you may know our standards of hygiene and infection control here at Hawksburn Village Dental are always maintained at the most optimal level – at all times, it is part of best practice and part of what we routinely do.
However, we have now supplemented this with additional measures to our routine to keep both you and our team safe. Our public spaces are being periodically wiped down and decontaminated and we ask that you use the hand sanitiser provided upon arrival. All newspapers and magazines have been removed until further notice, as has our coffee and tea beverage bar.
We now screen all clients the day before their appointment and upon arrival with the following questions:
1. Have you returned from international travel in the last few weeks?
2. Have you been in contact with anyone known to have COVID 19?
3. Do you feel unwell, have a sore throat, a cough, temperature or are experiencing diarrhoea?
If you have an appointment and are feeling unwell could you please call us immediately on (03) 9826 5058 to reschedule.
Trusted Dentist in Hawksburn For More Than 20 Years
At Hawksburn Village Dental we are dedicated to providing our patients with the highest quality dental care in a relaxed, friendly and compassionate environment. We partner with our patients in providing all options available in real talk and then fully supporting them with their decisions.
We continue to stay at the cutting edge of dentistry through ongoing professional development.
We treat our patients and each other with integrity, honesty and respect, just like we would treat our own family members.
OUR DENTAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
ZOOM! TEETH WHITENING
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Your dental health is of crucial importance to your overall health. Preventive dental care can help you avoid numerous complications and issues in the future and keep your smile beautiful and healthy. If you already have dental-health problems, there is no time to waste. Hawksburn Village Dental welcomes all new and return patients.
Booking your appointment at Hawksburn Village Dental has never been easier with our online booking system. Select the available time slot that best suits your schedule and choose the type of appointment you need. Then, enter your contact information and click “Book Now”. That’s it!
WELCOME TO OUR PRACTICE
We are so delighted to welcome new patients to Hawksburn Village Dental. We appreciate the confidence and trust you have placed in us and look forward to partnering with you to manage your dental health at an exceptional level.
During your first visit our goal is to get to know one another and for us to co-discover what your individual oral health needs are.
Provided emergency treatment is not required your initial visit customarily involves:
- A discussion of relevant medical and dental history
- Getting a better understanding of your specific dental needs and concerns
- An assessment of your joints, jaw musculature and bite
- Dental-hygiene treatment and evaluation of potential periodontal issues
- Digital X-Rays to identify any problems below your gum-line or within the structure of your teeth
- Clinical photos of your smile line, teeth, and gums
- A discussion at the end of the assessment about your overall dental health, existing issues, and any other concerns you might have.
- Oral cancer screen