Trusted Dentist in Hawksburn For More Than 20 Years
Hawksburn Village Dental is a practice owned and run by Dr. John Pohl, in Toorak, Melbourne. With more than 20 years of professional experience in general and comprehensive dentistry, we pride ourselves on providing high-quality dental care, using the latest treatments and equipment available.
Dr. Pohl’s practice helps you solve dental issues and live a healthier life. The patient-dentist relationship is at the core of our practice, and we strive to deliver personalised service to fit your specific needs. We transform the traditional experience of going to the dentist into something that you’ll look forward to doing.
Hawksburn Village Dental is proud to serve the communities in Toorak, South Yarra, Armadale, Malvern, Prahran, Windsor and surrounding suburbs.
NEW PATIENT SPRING WELCOME PACKAGE ONLY $280 (Valued at $350)
OUR DENTAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
ZOOM! TEETH WHITENING
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Your dental health is of crucial importance to your overall health. Preventive dental care can help you avoid numerous complications and issues in the future and keep your smile beautiful and healthy. If you already have dental-health problems, there is no time to waste. Hawksburn Village Dental welcomes all new and return patients.
Booking your appointment at Hawksburn Village Dental has never been easier with our online booking system. Select the available time slot that best suits your schedule and choose the type of appointment you need. Then, enter your contact information and click “Book Now”. That’s it!
NEW PATIENTS WELCOME
At Hawksburn Village Dental, we always welcome new patients. Our mission is to help you get that perfect smile you have always wanted and maintain healthy teeth. We offer a full range of dental services in general and cosmetic dentistry under the guidance and expertise of Dr. John Pohl. We also provide family dental care, so both you and your children have access to the same high-quality care.
For all new patients, we offer an exclusive Welcome Package, which includes:
- A discussion of relevant medical and dental history
- Getting a better understanding of your specific dental needs and concerns
- An assessment of your joints, jaw musculature and bite
- Dental-hygiene treatment and evaluation of potential periodontal issues
- Digital X-Rays to identify any problems below your gum-line or within the structure of your teeth
- Clinical photos of your smile line, teeth, and gums
- A discussion at the end of the assessment about your overall dental health, existing issues, and any other concerns you might have.